SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is available for new or existing websites. On-page SEO is included if I design the website. SEO is available as a one-time service or monthly plan. Monthly plan includes optimization, software updates, website backups, and general maintenance.
- $200 for one-time SEO service.
- $200 for monthly SEO, cancel anytime.
- $50 / 400 words for copywriting.
- $50 an hour for consulting.
My focus is local natural search listings. No paid ads or pay-per-click options. I optimize websites based on services, location, and targeted users. I will improve technical factors, behavioral factors, and content. SEO results will vary and depend on conditions such as history of website, reputation of company, and competitiveness of industry.
- Keyword Research: Research effective keywords
- Website Analysis: Analyze content, page structure, and URLs
- Text Content: Check grammar, punctuation, and readability
- Metadata: Optimize meta titles and descriptions
- File Compression: Compress images and minify scripts
- HTML5 Validation: Validate HTML5 to W3C standards
- XML Sitemap: XML sitemap for indexing in search engines
- SSL Certificate: Secure domain name with https
- Web Analytics: Analytics program for evaluating traffic data
- Business Listing: Business and directory listings
- Social Media: Social media profiles and reviews
- Blog Marketing: Blog for writing and sharing articles
- Copywriting: Provide original text and images
SEO is a natural or organic way of improving a website’s visibility in search engines. The focus is to increase rankings for targeted keyword phrases.
People type keywords into search engines to find information related to those keywords. If a website is optimized with those keywords, it will rank higher in the results of a search engine query. Other websites with similar keywords compete for those rankings.
It is important for a website to be optimized with keywords that are effective and accurately describe the company. SEO is for natural search listings and does not include paid or sponsored ads.
There are 2 areas of focus for SEO, On-Page and Off-Page. Both are equally important, but On-Page SEO should be done first.
On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing the website itself. The website should have proper HTML structure and well-written content. It is important to use the right keywords and place those keywords with prominence and consistency throughout the website.
General usability is important. The website needs to function and display well on different devices and browsers. Users may interact with a keyboard, mouse, touch screen, or voice. Images and media files should be compressed properly for faster download.
W3 validation checks for technical errors on a website. The W3 declares standards and guidelines on the WWW (World Wide Web). Websites must be declared with a document type for W3 validation. This allows for proper website accessibility.
Off-Page SEO is the process of expanding your online presence and driving traffic to the website. This may include business and directory listings, social media profiles, blog marketing, and copywriting. Off-Page SEO is an ongoing process and typically part of a monthly plan.